Powerful Mathematics Tools For A Better Math Classroom
Easy And Fun For Grades K-5
Kim Sutton has been teaching thousands of teachers in North America for the past 25 years, and has successfully utilized these tools and concepts in her teachings with great results. Kim will share with K-5 teachers how to use these tools to fill in gaps in your current math programs. In this 3-hour fast paced and fun-filled presentation you will enjoy music, current literature and games you can use with your classroom. You will love this opportunity to hear from a teacher who has been there in the trenches and who can make teaching mathematics easier and clearer.
What You Will Learn:
- Drills to Thrill versus Drills that Kill!
- Current literature and titles that will make an impact in your classroom.
- Number Lines: a powerful tool you need to use and we show you how to use it!
- Music and Games that make your classroom come alive.
- Dice, Dice, Dice – fun manipulative to strengthen your mathematics program.
- Common Core Standard: Place Value – the critical steps you need to teach it effectively.
Who Should Attend?
All K-5 Classroom Teachers, Elementary Math Teachers, Resource Specialist Teachers, Curriculum Coordinators and Administrators should attend
Substitutions may be made at any time. All cancellations received the day of the seminar or afterwards are subject to a $15.00 service charge.
What To Bring:
Scissors, marking pens, scotch tape, glue stick, stapler, and camera (optional).