Start Making Summer Plans To See Kim This Summer! (Click here)

University Credits

Graduate level professional development credits are available through our client partner, Courses4Teachers, upon training completion.

Before you register you must have received your Certificate of Completion from a Creative Mathematics workshop.

Step1: Get to know the Policies of your School District. It is your responsibility to know your district and/or university policy regarding transcript…

Link below for more information.



Contact Creative Mathematics 800-841-5193 x221

OR email: des@creativemathematics.com

Important for teachers registering for courses outside of California:

Different states use different terms for the type of credit teachers must receive for salary advancement and/or renew credentials. Regardless of the terminology, the credits we offer are exactly the type of credits teachers in the United States need for salary advancement and to renew credentials. What California refers to as PDUs (Professional development credits) are often labeled as CEUs (Continuing Education units) or “Semester Hours” in school districts on the east coast. Regardless of the label, we are speaking of the same graded, graduate-level courses, that require 15 hours per semester unit/credit, and that is required for salary advancement.