Bring Kim Sutton to your school for either In-Person or Live Virtual Trainings
In-Person Professional Development & Training
Click Here!Kim Sutton works with schools all over North America and is available for customized in-person training for your school or district.
From start to finish we provide high quality in-services that will exceed your expectations and truly change the way your teachers view K-5 content and teach mathematics.
Kim provides in-servicing that is hands-on, highly engaging, motivating, fun and content driven.
Benefits to In-Person Training:
- Trainings customized for your needs with a handout for you to duplicate and a “tool kit” foreach teacher is available to purchase for a small fee.
- Single/multiple day options.
- Content aligned to State and Provincial standards.
- Hands-on strategies that can be implemented immediately.
Live Virtual Professional Development & Training
Kim will connect with your teachers with her heavy emphasis on math content while demon- strating how math tools can make learning fun and engaging. One of the benefits of Virtual training is the ability to work with your teachers at times that works best for you.
Benefits to Virtual Training:
- Book the number of hours you need and can afford with a new hourly rate format.
- Split your training up over different days — work around your schedule while eliminating expensive sub and travel costs.
- Kim can build a customized training for your specific needs with a handout for you to duplicate.
- Include as many teachers as you would like.
- Full day classes include an option to purchase a “tool kit” filled with hands-on materials for each teacher for a more interactive experience.
- We record each session and we can provide a link to you for later access and review.
Contact Jeff Sutton for more information about bringing Kim to your school
1-800-841-5193 Ext. 222 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
See what others have to say about Kim below!
For further information, please contact us so that we may accommodate your request. Thank you.