Ron & Nancy Brown
With more than 50 years of primary and intermediate teaching experience between them, Ron and Nancy Brown understand what works in the classroom. They continue to draw rave reviews at state, national, and international conferences for their creative and practical teaching ideas. For more than 20 years, the Browns have helped thousands of teachers learn useful strategies, games, songs, and techniques that teach K-5 math skills and concepts. Using original songs and loads of creativity, Ron and Nancy have developed dozens of exciting classroom-tested activities that teachers and students love.
Ron & Nancy Brown’s Classes
- Math Fact Fluency – 2 Day
- More Math Please!
- Target Teach Essential Math Concepts
- Target Teach Essential Math Concepts- 2 Day
- Rock Your Math Class!
- Rock Your Math Class! – 2 Day
- Math Games for All Standards
- Math Games for All Standards – 2 Day
Phone: (877) 977-0571
Ron Brown is the author of over 500 songs and 36 albums of educational music. He is also recognized & published by:
- Kim Sutton, Creative Mathematics
- McGraw Hill Math
- Peace Corps
- Perfection Learning Co.
- Shiller Math
- Danos Books (Israel)
- Award Reading (Australia)
- Teaching & Learning Magazine (United Kingdom)
- Jiggy Wrigglers (United Kingdom)
- Shiller Reading