Bump It! provides practice for every skill set in mathematics. Through regular practice using Bump It!, students will strengthen:
- Counting skills
- Knowledge of ten frames
- Addition and subtraction strategies
- Associative property practice
- Multiplication and division strategies
- Familiarity with place value including whole numbers and decimals
- Proportional reasoning with fractions, money and geometry
The games are ready for immediate use in the classroom and all follow the same rules so they are easy to teach and easy to implement. They fit perfectly into whole class or small group RTI models and work-stations. The best part is that students love these games and will play for hours!
Use Kim's double dice, triple dice, decahedron double dice and place value dice to play with students or use the spinners provided in the back of the book to simulate the dice. Also included are Kim's Handy Hints that provide guidelines for teachers to modify games as needed, along with other tips and tricks gained through decades of successful in-class Bump It play!
- Product Code: cc1319
- Availability: In Stock